Sotheby’s groundbreaking charity auction First Editions, Second Thoughts saw a first edition of J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter & The Philosopher’s Stone take the top spot and set a new auction record for the writer.
10. Troy Aikman 1993 game-used jersey - $1,500
A 1993 game-worn home jersey belonging to quarterback Troy Aikman sold for $1,500 at Dan Morphy Auctions in June 2007.
Aikman won his second of three Super Bowl championships during the 1993-94 season.
9. Bob Lilly game-used jersey - $2,000
Heritage Auctions sold Bob Lilly's game-worn jersey from the early 1970s for $2,000 in October 2008.
Defensive tackle Lilly, known as Mr Cowboy, became a Super Bowl champion in 1972 when Dallas defeated the Miami Dolphins 24-3 to claim their first title.
8. Custom-made Dallas Cowboys boots - $2,750
Burley Auction Group in New Braunfels, Texas sold a pair of custom-made Dallas Cowboys boots made by Lucchese Boots (circa 1961) for $2,750 in April 2011.
7. Randy White game-used jersey - $3,400
Randy White's game-used 1980s home jersey made $3,400 in September 2006 at Grey Flannel Auctions.
6. Scott Laidlaw 1975 NFC championship ring - $4,000
Running back Scott Laidlaw's 1975 NFC championship ring achieved $4,000 in November 2011 at Heritage Auctions.
5. Deion Sanders 1997 game-used jersey - $4,200
Deion Sanders' 1997 game-used jersey made $4,200 in September 2006 at Grey Flannel Auctions.
4. Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl 28 World Championship staff member ring - $4,393
This diamond Superbowl ring from the Cowboys' victory over the Buffalo Bills in Superbowl 28 sold for $4,393 at an SCP Auctions sale in September 2010.
3. Rafael Septien 1978-79 season NFC championship ring - $7,500
Rafael Septien’s 1978-79 season NFC championship ring sold for $7,500 at Heritage Auctions in April 2010. The Mexican placekicker originally played football (soccer) for professional side Club America in his native country.
2. Drew Pearson 1977 game-used jersey - $9,000
Drew Pearson's 1977 game-used home jersey sold for $9,000 in September 2006 at Heritage Auctions. The wide receiver is regarded as one of the game's greats.
1. Scott Laidlaw 1978 Super Bowl XII championship ring - $16,000
Scott Laidlaw's 1978 Super Bowl XII championship ring sold for $16,000 in November 2011 at Heritage Auctions. The Cowboys beat the Denver Broncos 27-10.
Do you have a passion for collecting? You can help build the Wikicollecting community. Anyone can get involved - simply 'add a new page' or 'edit' an existing page.